Sometimes I’m really great at putting things off until the last minute. Yup, it’s Friday and I’m just now thinking about getting a Father’s Day gift for my husband (Dad’s Day is on Sunday). So I’ve been on a search to find some great last minute Dad’s Day gifts that Jude and I can make.
Here’s a quick round up of some great handmade Dad’s gifts that are super easy (and fun):
- Matchbox Guitar by Zakka Life: This craft is perfect for your rockin’ dad!
- Cut & Color Father’s Day Bow Tie by A Quick Study Online: We’ll be printing this one out and making it for dad this year. Super cute and fun!
- Fast Food Fun by Bakerella: This craft will take a little more time, but the end result is great! Plus, it’s edible!
- Father’s Day Popsicle Pencil Holder by Art Projects for Kids: Another quick craft to make, and it will look great on Dad’s office desk.
- Father’s Day Gift for Grandpa (or dad) by I Am Momma Hear Me Roar: I will have to plan this one for next year, or even for my husbands birthday… just perfect!