I’m excited to share my new series of free printable paper goods! To start things off, I made a Mother’s Day card that you can download and print!
- Paper – Card stock would work great
- Printer (colored preferably)
- Paper cutter of some sort – scissors should work fine if you can cut straight – Unfortunately I can’t.
- Print the card – make sure that you have the page scaling set up to “none” – do not “fit to page”
- Cut the card in half
- Write in the card – Don’t worry if you mess up, that’s why I included two.
- Give the card to someone special!
Want a different design? Here’s the 2011 Mother’s Day Card.