This past week, I’ve been inspired by the super cute kokeshi dolls and I’ve been drawing a bunch! Kokeshi dolls originated from northern Japan. The original kokeshi dolls were made out of wood and have no arms or legs (wikipedia). I just love dressing these dolls up and coming up with different hair designs!
These are perfect for dressing up your gifts or adding little lunch notes!
If the file doesn’t download right away, just right click and choose “Save link as…” – and it should save it to your desktop.
- Use business cards or Full Sheet Labels
- Printer (colored preferably)
- Free Adobe Reader (Mac users must also use adobe reader instead of “preview”)
- Paper cutter (score marks are included)
- Print the pdf – make sure that you have the page scaling set up to “none” – do not “fit to page”
- Crop your gift tags
- Use for adorning your gifts and more!
Feel free to distribute! The digital file and the materials you print from this file are for your personal use only. Thanks for not altering this digital file. Materials printed using this digital file cannot be sold.
Thanks for stopping by! Want more printables?