Halloween is just around the corner! I’ve always been in love with Chinese take out boxes, so I figured why not make a Halloween themed one? Here’s a fun little project that you can do at your Halloween party or just use them to decorate your party table… The possibilities are endless!
Also, you will receive two designs in this free download. Enjoy!
If the file doesn’t download right away:
Right click and choose “Save Link As” or “Save Target As” – and it should save it to your desktop.
Creative Mamma images/digital files and the materials you print from these files are for your personal use only. Thanks for not altering the images/digital file. Materials printed using the images/digital file cannot be sold.
- Card Stock
- Printer (colored preferably)
- Free Adobe Reader (Mac users must also use adobe reader instead of “preview”)
- Print the pdf – make sure that you have the page scaling set up to “none” – do not “fit to page”
- Cut out the box
- Fold at the dotted lines
- Glue the side and bottom section
- Slit the top for enclosure
- Fill with candy or treats!
Feel free to distribute! The digital file and the materials you print from this file are for your personal use only. Thanks for not altering this digital file. Materials printed using this digital file cannot be sold.
Thanks for stopping by! Want more printables?