Happy Valentines Day!
I wanted to share some “love” in honor of our new little one! He was born (only 12 days late) on 2/08 at 2:08 am… Our sweet baby weighed 8lbs. 11.9 oz. No wonder I was having a hard time going places. Anyway, we are so glad that he’s finally here. As for me, I’m trying to get adjusted to having two little ones; it’s definitely a balancing act!
I hope you enjoy the stickers/hang tags and spread some love around!
- Card Stock, full sheet stickers or Round Labels
- Printer (colored preferably)
- Free Adobe Reader (Mac users must also use adobe reader instead of “preview”)
- Paper cutter or paper punch
- Print the pdf – make sure that you have the page scaling set up to “none” – do not “fit to page”
- Crop or punch
- Spread some love!
Feel free to distribute! The digital file and the materials you print from this file are for your personal use only. Thanks for not altering this digital file. Materials printed using this digital file cannot be sold.
Thanks for stopping by! Want more printables?