The 2012 Doodle Write In Calendar is here! Go check it out… Enjoy!
Just designed a Write In Free Printable 2011 Doodle Calendar (talk about a mouth full)! This printable was really fun to make from my own doodles! I absolutely love calendars, so I wanted to make something that I can use in my own office… I love the fact that you can write in it – a way to get my busy life organized!
- Use 8.5×11 paper or card stock
- Printer (colored preferably)
- Free Adobe Reader (Mac users must also use adobe reader instead of “preview”)
- Corner cutter (optional)
- Print the pdf – make sure that you have the page scaling set up to “none” – do not “fit to page”
- Cut the corners if you wish
There is also a Kawaii Mini Calendar available along with a Full Sheet one for you to use!
Feel free to distribute! The digital file and the materials you print from this file are for your personal use only. Thanks for not altering this digital file. Materials printed using this digital file cannot be sold.
For those of you wanting a doodle 2010 calendar, download the November and December file here… Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by! Want more printables?