I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! As you may already know, we are a huge fan of robots around here, so I wanted to create another robot book label this year (if you are interested, here’s last year’s version). School has probably started for almost everyone, but book labels can be used year round! Yay!
Here’s a new customizable robot book label to add some fun to your books!
If the file doesn’t download right away:
Right click and choose “Save Link As” or “Save Target As” – and it should save it to your desktop.
Creative Mamma images/digital files and the materials you print from these files are for your personal use only. Thanks for not altering the images/digital file. Materials printed using the images/digital file cannot be sold.
- Adobe acrobat
- Printer (colored preferably)
- Label size 4″ by 3.33″ six per sheet or Full Sheet Labels
- Paper cutter if using a full sheet label
- Fill out the highlighted sections with your child’s name or information
- The blue highlighting will not print
- Print the labels – make sure that you have the page scaling set up to “none” – do not “fit to page”
- Use for your child’s books
Hope you enjoy!