When my husband was growing up, he and his cousins had this tradition that they would give each other Christmas ornaments every year. So when we got married, we received this wonderful box filled with amazing ornaments!
Well, it’s that time of the year again! Are you in need of new ornaments or do you want to give an ornament to someone special this holiday season?
I have this beautiful collectible Lenox Ornament to share with you!
Here’s what you’ll get:
Snowy Garland, the Lenox 2010 Annual Snowman Ornament depicts a busy snowman. Hanging sparkling snowflakes with care, an ivory china snowman puts the finishing touch on Christmas decorating. And brings joy to your holidays. Superb sculpting captures the delicacy of the snowflake garland. While hand painting enhances the holiday attire and warmhearted expression of Mr. Snowman. Snowy Garland is year dated in precious 24 karat gold. This festive ornament was created exclusively for Christmas 2010, so the quantity is limited.
- Limited edition – a great gift for collectors
- Crafted of hand-painted Lenox ivory fine china accented with 24 karat gold
- Height: 4″ Width: 2 3/4″ Depth: 2″
- Introduced 2010
- Value: $29.90
Extra chances to win (Do one or all)! Just come back here and leave me comment about it…
- Follow me on twitter (@JoyCharde)
- Spread the word via twitter (please include @JoyCharde and #giveaway in your tweet) or other social networks
- Subscribe to my blog via email (I’ll keep you up to date with my freebies and more)
This giveaway is for US residents only and it ends on Monday, November 29th. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before I select another winner.
Best of luck to you!
FYI: I was provided a sample by Lenox for review. Lenox is also providing the prize to the winner of the giveaway. (Thanks, Lenox!)