Since Seth is the second baby boy, we didn’t need too many items. So I’ve come up with a list of things that are making my life much easier the second time around. These are just a few of my favorite things:
- Foscam Wireless Camera – Jude threw our original video monitor into the tub, so we upgraded to the wireless camera which I love! It’s great because there’s and app that works with the camera and we can keep an eye on the boys via our iPhones. No need for a special handheld monitor.
- Johnson’s Natural Set – I was fortunate enough to receive a gorgeous package from Johnson’s to try out this Natural Set. So far, I’ve used the Johnson’s Natural foaming body wash and the lotion for Baby Seth. I love it because not only is it gentle, but also the fragrance is not overpowering at all! Leaves the little one smelling like a dream!
- Medela Pump and Style – This one is not really a new item for me, we used it for Jude too, but it makes my must have list. Can’t say enough about this awesome breast pump. It’s just awesome!
- Newborn Necessities by Jennifer Cigale – Jennifer was kind enough to send me this book to review. I love this little workbook which lets me keep track of feedings and diaper changes. It was extremely helpful the first few weeks after bring the baby home since I kept forgetting everything!
- iPad – This gadget has revolutionized has made breast feeding times so much easier. I can watch some shows and catch up on my reading.
- Handmade Burp Cloths – These wonderful burp cloths were made and given to me as a gift by my awesome friend – Maryanne who owns an Etsy shop called BagelCreations. Talk about soft! I love using these on Seth and wish I had them when Jude was an infant!